Under the steps behind Tangible Words' blog content creation process and WHY each step is critical to your SEO success.
NB: Although the URL for your Hubspot-created blog will look a little different at the start of the URL https://blog.yourcompanydomain.com) your blog will live on your domain. You can tell this because your company domain is still in the URL.
One of our goals at Tangible Words is to get you out of a reactive position to marketing tasks, and to be proactive for you. That means, we're super organized and planning ahead all the time for you.
Tangible Words' SEO Blog Production Process To Drive Traffic To Your Website
This is the first Q/A check we put on our content creation production system to make sure you'll love our content.
4) Using SEO principles our copywriting team has been trained on, we'll write the articles. We use a particular template to make sure no SEO information is lost.
5) Our writing team will workshop the content in-house. The Pod Leader & Content Strategist assign the content to your SEO Copywriting team, they edit it together to get the concepts "just right".
6) The blogs will go to our copyediting team to check for errors.
7) The content will come to your company contact point for approval. Is there any knowledge gaps we have about your brand or industry seen in these blogs? We will need you to tell us.
8) The copywriting pod will make any changes required to the content.
9) The content will go to the Hubspot Technician team who will upload the content, preserving all of the SEO rules built into the template.
10) Your blogs will be published every couple of days, depending on how aggressive you're trying to drive traffic. We recommend a minimum of 8 blogs are published per month to start to see an increase in traffic to your site, creating brand awareness with the Personas Tangible Words is targeting for you.