Behind Tangible Words' blog content creation process and WHY each step is critical to your SEO success.
Blogging is the most powerful way to improve your SEO. Here's how we use Hubspot Marketing Pro tools to help you!
Note: Although the URL for your Hubspot-created blog will look a little different at the start of the URL https://blog.yourcompanydomain.com) your blog will live on your domain because your company domain is still in the URL.
One of our goals at Tangible Words is to get you out of a reactive marketing position and move toward proactive, systematized marketing strategies. We're always planning ahead for your content and engagement.
Tangible Words' SEO Blog Production Process To Drive Traffic To Your Website
This is the first check-in we have about our content creation production system to make sure you'll love our content.
4) Using SEO principles our copywriting team has been trained on, we'll write the articles. We use a particular template to make sure no SEO information is lost.
5) Our writing team will workshop the content in-house. The Pod Leader & Content Strategist assign the content to your SEO Copywriting team, they edit it together to get the concepts just right.
6) The blogs will go to our copyediting team to check for errors.
7) The content will come to your company contact point for approval. Are there any knowledge gaps about your brand or industry in these blogs? This is a great time to let us know.
8) The copywriting pod will make any changes required to the content.
9) The content will go to the HubSpot Technician team, who will upload the content, preserving the SEO rules built into the template.
10) Your blogs will be published every couple of days, depending on how aggressively you're trying to drive traffic. To start, we recommend a minimum of 8 blogs published per month to see an increase in traffic to your site and to create brand awareness with the Personas Tangible Words is targeting for you.